Quick vegetable fettuccine. The Best Vegetarian Fettuccine Recipes on Yummly Fettuccine With Lemon Ricotta And Zucchini, Fettuccine With Broccoli, Sweet Corn And Lime, Ragu Fettuccine Primavera. This super quick and easy ALFREDO PASTA RECIPE is oil free, nut free, dairy free, low fat, and can be made gluten free!
Spring vegetables brighten up classic pasta Alfredo, while lemon zest and chives cut the rich Add the vegetables, cooked pasta, chives and lemon zest and toss well. This Vegetable Fettuccine Alfredo is a win on all fronts. Win over your family night after night with this creamy Vegetable Fettuccine Alfredo. You can cook Quick vegetable fettuccine using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick vegetable fettuccine
- Prepare 1 pckg of fettuccine.
- You need about 4 cups of small tomatoes.
- You need to taste of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (or more).
- Prepare to taste of yellow and/or red pepper.
- Prepare to taste of mushrooms.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of spinach.
- It’s about 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need to taste of Provence herb mix (rosemary, thyme, oregano, marjoram) (basil?).
Fettuccine noodles, tender vegetables, and seasoned chicken are tossed in a creamy, homemade alfredo sauce. Watch me make this chicken vegetable fettuccine alfredo from start to finish! Fettuccine alfredo is one of those dishes that is somehow more than the sum of its parts. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce.
Quick vegetable fettuccine step by step
- Heat up the oil and start frying peppers. At same time boil water and add fettuccine..
- Add mushrooms, then garlic and cook until about 3/4 done. Add some spice and salt and pepper..
- Add tomatoes and cook until they start to fall apart. Add more spice and salt and pepper.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted..
- Add pasta to frying pan and toss. Add tomato paste and more spice if required to your taste..
- Serve with parmesan cheese.
Fettuccine pasta topped with a homemade rich decadent alfredo sauce. There are certain recipes that are essential to have in your recipe box and one of them has to. In this healthy fettuccine Alfredo recipe, the sauce for this classic pasta dish gets a makeover, using Although we like to toss this creamy pasta sauce with fettuccine, any whole-wheat pasta can be used. Instead of fettuccine noodles, this recipe uses thinly sliced vegetables to lower the carb content, without sacrificing taste. Creamy Fettuccine with Vegetables from Comfort Food was the perfect recipe to satisfy my craving.