Vegan banana scones.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan banana scones. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan banana scones is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vegan banana scones is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan banana scones using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan banana scones:
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of bisquick flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold vegan butter (sticks cut into cubes).
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Make ready 4 of table spoons of caster sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of plant based milk (I used oatlay).
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Take of Extra flour for working the dough.
- Take of You can always substitute any vegan ingredients forregular stuff.
Instructions to make Vegan banana scones:
- Mash the bananas and set aside. Get your flour sifted. Using your hands combine the cold butter cubes until the flour feels grainy or looks like sand. Then add the sugar and bananas, mixing well. Turn your oven to 350 degrees..
- After mixing well, add the plant based milk and work into a doughy ball adding flour if it's too sticky. After you get the firmness you like, roll your dough on a cutting board making sure to flour it first. Make sure your rolling pin is also floured. After rolling a circle of 1 inch thick cut into triangles (or whatever shape you like). Brush the scones with some milk and even sprinkle some sugar if you like..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. They are moist and flaky too..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vegan banana scones recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!