Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert).
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, blueberry cheese cake (no bake dessert). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blueberry cheese cake (no bake dessert) using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert):
- Make ready of 1 The Crust.
- Make ready 200 g of cream crackers.
- Take 80 g of melted butter.
- Make ready of B The Cake.
- Take 300 g of Blueberry (fresh or frozen).
- Get 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 450 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 160 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 C of powdered sugar (optional).
- Take 10 g of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 50 ml of cold water.
- Prepare of C The Topping.
- Get 7 g of gelatin powder + 35 ml cold water.
- Get 180 g of blueberry fresh or frozen.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 70 ml of water.
Instructions to make Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert):
- Crush the biscuits in a ziploc bag or food processor into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and mix till well combined. Press into bottom of 8 inch spring form pan. Refrigerate while making the filling..
- In a small saucepan, heat blueberry with lemon juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved and the berries softened. Blend till smooth. Let cool..
- In a small bowl, stir 10g gelatin and 50ml water. Let bloom for 10mins..
- Then, beat cream cheese till soft and smooth. Add heavy cream, vanila extract and beat to soft peaks. Add chilled blueberry mixture and mix till smooth..
- Melt gelatin in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Gradually add a spoon of cheese cake mixture into dissolved gelatin. Stir until well combined. Then pour back this mixture into cheesecake mixture. Mix until well combined. Pour into spring form. Spread evenly. Freeze for one hour while making the topping. I used few small spring form instead of one big one..
- In a small bowl, stir gelatin with water. Let bloom for 10mins. In a small sauce pan, heat blueberry with sugar and water. Cook over medium high heat stirring occassionally until sugar dissolved. Remove from heat and blend until smooth. Add bloom gelatin and stir until gelatin is melted and incorporated. Let cool at room temperature and pour over the cake. Refrigerate the cake over night or few hours..
- Slice your cake with warm knife. I put my knife in a mug of hot water before slicing my cake..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blueberry cheese cake (no bake dessert) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!