Tiranga Pulao (Tri-color rice). tri-color rice recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. celebrate your indian independence day with this amazing medley of rice recipe. you would certainly enjoy the amazing taste of each tri colour recipe with its individual tastes. surprise your loved ones and importantly your kids with this colourful pulao for this independence celebrations. Great recipe for Tiranga Pulao (Tri-color rice). My recipe is inspired by the Indian tricolor flag.
Add the rice once the water boils. Drain the excess water and remove the rice in a plate. Tiranga Pulao is Indian Flag inspired Tricolour Rice made with three different flavoured rice and arranged as the Indian Flag. You can cook Tiranga Pulao (Tri-color rice) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tiranga Pulao (Tri-color rice)
- It’s 3 cups of basmati or long grain rice.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of small onions finely shopped.
- It’s of For white rice.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped caulifower.
- It’s 1 cup of paneer cubed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of For orange rice.
- You need 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare of For green rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of palak puree with green chilli.
- You need 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s of cashews and fresh shreded coconut for white rice.
- It’s of raisins and and fresh tomato for orange rice.
- Prepare of pistachio and lemon slice for green rice.
So for the alphabet T, I decided to make Tiranga Pulao made with Tomato Puloa, Ghee Rice and Spinach Pulao. I used fresh spinach that we have in our pot and it was so flavoursome. Heat a heavy bottom wok or handi add oil and ghee add the whole spices cloves, cardamom, bay leaf, cinnamon and cumin and fry a bit. Add the ginger garlic masala and fry till the raw flavor has gone.
Tiranga Pulao (Tri-color rice) instructions
- Cook the rice. Option to temper it with ghee and whole spices (cardomom, cloves, cinnamon sticks, bay leaves and black pepper). Divide it in to three equal parts..
- For white rice: Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Saute onions until soft. Add ginger garlic paste and cook until there is no raw smell. Add cauliflower and cook till soft. Add Paneer, salt, pepper, curd and sugar. Let it cook until dry and then add one portion of the rice and mix properly. Pan fry for a couple of minutes and set aside..
- For Orange rice:Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Saute onions until soft. Add ginger garlic paste and cook until there is no raw smell. Add grated carrots untill soft and then add tomato puree, sugar, salt and red chilli powder. Saute until tomato leaves oil and then add another portion of the rice. Mix evenly and pan fry for a couple of minutes. Set aside..
- For green rice: Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Saute onions until soft. Add ginger garlic paste and cook until there is no raw smell. Add palak puree and cook it for a few minutes. Add peas, lemon juice, salt and sugar. Once the puree dries, add the remaining rice and mix evenly. Pan fry for another minute and set aside..
- Garnish and serve hot..
Add the finely chopped onion, chilles and curry leafs fry till the onion turns transparent. Add the panner and cooked peas to the. Grease a mould with ghee and add the orange coloured rice and press down with a bowl. Saute till the aroma wafts in the air and add the ½ cup boiled rice with salt and coconut. Turn off the flame and mix well.