Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes. Line four cups of a muffin tin with paper muffin liners, set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, vanilla extract, and vinegar.
So let's go over how to make these healthy small batch mini dark chocolate cupcakes! You'll start with a mixture of white whole wheat flour and unsweetened cocoa powder. I actually recommend the regular kind of cocoa powder, like this, rather than Dutched or "special dark" cocoa powder. You can have Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes
- You need 3 tablespoon of flour of your choice.
- You need 2 tablespoon of brown sugar or natural sweetener.
- It’s 1 of table spoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of milk of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or any kind of oil you prefer (I used 1/2tablespoon of coconut oil and 1/2 tablespoon of applesauce).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Optional: chia seed, chopped chocolate, chopped buts or dried fruit.
Place paper baking cups into muffin pan cups or grease cups; set aside. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in another bowl; set aside. In a separate mixing bowl, add oil, sugar, milk, vinegar, coffee and vanilla. Mix well with a whisk to combine.
Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in a separate bowl, don't forget to stiff the dry ingredients first (if you don't have a sifter, them it's ok to skip it). Preheat the pven to 160 degree celsius..
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient.
- Put the batter into a mold.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Alternate flour and hot water in the cocoa mixture and mix just till all dry ingredients disappear into wet. Line the middle rows of a cupcake tin with the cupcake liners. This small batch chocolate cupcake recipe comes together in just two small bowls. We place the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and instant espresso powder) in one bowl, and the wet ingredients (sour cream, oil, vanilla and brown sugar) in the other bowl. Whisk both bowl very well before combining the two.