Yoghurt brownies cupcake. Yoghurt brownies cupcake Dewi Makhabah Italy And Indonesia. Yoghurt brownies cupcake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious.
Mix yogurt with sugar and oil in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt. Add the flour mix to the yogurt mixture and whisk until just smooth. You can cook Yoghurt brownies cupcake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt brownies cupcake
- You need 100 gr of butter.
- You need 2 of white eggs.
- You need 100 ml of yoghurt plain.
- Prepare 125 of raw canne sugar.
- It’s 1 spoon of vegan baking powder.
- Prepare 40 gr of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 spoon of whole wheat grain.
- You need 1 spoon of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 spoon of rye flour.
- It’s 1 spoon of buckwheat flour.
Melt your chocolate, before whisking in your yogurt and vanilla extract. Combine the two, before slowly adding in the milk or water. If using chocolate chips, fold through at the end. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, coconut sugar, and flours Add in the yogurt and baking powder mixture, blend until smooth Fold in the berries to the cupcake mixture Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake liners.
Yoghurt brownies cupcake step by step
- Pre heat the oven 180C.
- Mix the butter, sugar and yoghurt. Make it hot with small fire until the sugar mixed..
- Wait until warm and mix with eggs. Stir good.
- In separate bowl, mix all the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Mix all ingredients step by step while stir it all till mix well.
- Put in the cup and bake 40 minutes.
Make batter as directed on brownie mix box. These Fudge Brownies made with Greek Yogurt and have no butter, yet they are rich, indulgent, and so chocolatey! Try this healthier brownie to satisfy that chocolate craving! Get my new cookbook, Brownies, Blondies, and Bars here! I am kind of a brownie snob.