Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !!. kaddu ki kheer is a hyderabadi special dessert made using milk and kaddu. This can also be called as lauki ki kheer and kaddu is a term for lauki in hyderabadi lingo. Other hyderabadi drinks or desserts on the blog are sheer khurma, moong dal halwa, suji ka halwa, khubani ka meetha, phirni recipe, chaas recipe.
The yummy & drooling dessert prepared in almost every occasion besides this is healthy option in a way as it contains proteins, calcium, vitamins and all nutrients in sago seeds & kaddu (lauki ). Kaddu ki kheer is a pumpkin or bottle gourd porridge. Kaddu or Kadu or Lauki, as it is also called in Hindi/ Urdu is pumpkin. You can have Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !! using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !!
- It’s of Kaddu.
- It’s of Milk 1.5 litters.
- Prepare of Sago seeds (sabudana)3-4 tablespoon full.
- Prepare of Cardamom powder.
- It’s of Green food colour few drops (foster Clark’s).
- It’s of Pistachios for garnishing.
- It’s of Condensed milk 350 ml (one tin box).
- You need of Mawa (khoya) optional in abroad it’s difficult to find if we prepare @ home it’s well & good.
It is an Indian Hyderabadi dessert and famously served at dawat (parties) and weddings with edible silver foil on top. It is deliciously creamy and well fragrant too due to the addition of rose. Lauki Ki Kheer RecipeKaddu ki kheer is a Hyderabadi Special dessert made using mil. Make a delicious and healthy Indian sweet in minutes with kaddu (white pumpkin).
Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !! step by step
- Firstly wash & soak sago seeds for two hours.
- Then wash,peal & grate the kaddu using coconut grater so that it will be nicely grated using thin side and keep it in ice cubes water very cold until we proceed to next step of cooking or it will turn black.
- Besides Keep milk for boiling in a wok boil it until it’s raw smell is finished.
- Now just add grated kaddu to the milk let it boil till it’s soft and keep stirring or else milk will stick underneath.
- Once kaddu is soft just add condensed milk, food colour, sago seeds, cardamom powder, (mawa if u add it’s optional).
- Cook for more 10-15 minutes on low flame keep stirring in between then off the flame let it come to room temperature.
- Then refrigerate it for 3-4 hours.
- It’s ready to serve cold while serving garnish it with roughly chopped pistachios and enjoy with ur loved ones !!!!!!.
- Tip of the day: if u use mawa if it’s readymade for market add while garnishing or else add while cooking. U can also garnish using sliver paper (warq) and can also add few drops of rose essence..
This easy kaddu ki kheer recipe uses ghee, cardamom powder and saffron for extra flavorful taste and generous use of almonds adds richness. This famous Hydrabadi style kheer can be served warm or chilled as classic Indian sweet and dessert for any occasion. This can also be called as Lauki ki Kheer. Lauki Ki Kheer Recipe Hey guys!!! Welcome back to the zayka recipe's kitchen.