Oreo Cheese Dessert.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, oreo cheese dessert. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Cheese Dessert is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oreo Cheese Dessert is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook oreo cheese dessert using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cheese Dessert:
- Take of Base:.
- Prepare 1 pack of Oreo.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Take 500 ml of milk.
- Get 70 grams of cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of sugar or as desired.
- Take 50 ml of condensed milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of corn starch dilluted with a bit of water.
Steps to make Oreo Cheese Dessert:
- For the filling: Heat the milk in a pan. When it is getting warmer add in the sugar, cheese and condensed milk. Stir until the sugar dissolves..
- Then add in the dilluted corn starch. Stir again until the mixture thickens..
- When it is thick and smooth, you want to turn off the heat..
- Crush the Oreo until becoming fine crumbs. Take some alumunium cups or glass cups as you wish. Take about 2 tbsp of the crumbled Oreo, put it on the base and push it until it becomes dense a bit. Take about 2-3 tbsp of the filling. Smooth it around. Pour over the Oreo again, then pour the filling again. Lastly take a bit of the Oreo and splatter it on top as a garnish..
- Do until everyting is done..
- Chill them in the fridge..
- Serve cold for better flavour..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oreo cheese dessert recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!