Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies. Great recipe for Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies. A classic buttery shortbread cookie filled with salted Pistachios and drizzled with creamy milk chocolate for a delicious flavor combination! Instructions to make Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies : Place flour, salt, sugar, pistachios and vanilla in a food processor and mix to combine.
Add the sour cream and mix for a few seconds to combine. Pistachio Shortbread Cookies with Dark Chocolate Filling. If that's not enough, they are then topped with a drizzle of gorgeous dark chocolate before being sprinkled with pistachio crumbs. You can have Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of salted pistachios, finely chopped.
- You need of cold butter (2 sticks).
- Prepare of For Topping.
- You need of melted Lindor Extra creamy milk chocolate.
- You need of Whole pistachios as needed.
Slice and Bake Cookies Mix in the orange juice and Baileys. Then add in the flours, chopped pistachios, salt and mixed spice and mix until you get a soft dough. If the dough is a little bit sticky then add in a tbsp or two of flour. Stir in the flour just until combined.
Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies step by step
- Place flour, salt, sugar, pistachios and vanilla in a food processor and mix to combine.
- Add butter and pulse to form a dough.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on parchment lined baking sheets. Flatten tops and bake in preheated 350 oven until golden; about 15 minutes.
- Cool on racks.
- Drizzle with chocolate and add a whole pistachio to each cookie before chocolate sets.
Add the chopped pistachios and chopped dried cranberries and mix until combined. Shortbreads have a buttery rich flavor and a crisp and crumbly texture. For this recipe I took a plain shortbread and topped it with a powdered sugar glaze and then a sprinkling of chopped pistachios and crushed freeze dried raspberries. Add the flour salt, confectioner's sugar, lemon zest, cardamon and butter to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until a dough forms. Add the pistachios and pulse again until combined.