Rice pudding Lebanese recipe. In a medium sized pot, cook the unwashed rice with one cup of water over medium-low heat until all the water is gone. Add the milk (reserve ¼ cup on the side) and sugar to the pot and mix well. It's served as dessert and even as breakfast and snack.
Add cornstarch and mix well with spoon until it is smooth. On high heat, add almond milk & rice malt syrup to par cooked rice, stir through and bring to the boil. Transfer the soaked rice with the water to a large pot. You can have Rice pudding Lebanese recipe using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice pudding Lebanese recipe
- You need of short round white rice.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of starch.
- It’s of white sugar.
- You need of rose water or vanilla.
- You need of Pistachio, nuts and honey for garnish.
Add the turmeric powder and place on high heat. Method Put the rice in a medium-sized, heavy-based pan, then pour in the cream, milk and sugar and add the vanilla pod. Bring to the boil over a medium heat, then reduce the heat until the milk is. The Ingredients The ingredients for this pudding are rice flour, white granulated sugar, ground cinnamon, ground caraway and water.
Rice pudding Lebanese recipe instructions
- In a medium pot Bring the milk, rice and starch to a boil over high heat, while mixing the whole time other wise milk will stick in the pot or burn on bottom. Reduce the heat, add sugar and rose water and keep mixing until rice is well cooked (do not cover the pot)..
- You know it’s ready when milk is thick and rice is well cooked. Place in small bowls and let it cool down then put in fridge for at least one hour. You can garnish before serving with pistachios, raisins, walnuts and honey..
You also will need whatever toppings you choose to decorate it with such as shredded coconut, ground or chopped pistachios, almonds, pine nuts, and golden raisins. In a large cooking pot add the rice flour, the sugar, the caraway, the cinnamon and the anise and mix them well before adding the water. Add the cold water and mix well. Once it is well mixed put the cooking pot on the stove at low heat and stir well. Here is the step-by-step tutorial for this easy middle eastern rice pudding. (Scroll down for the print-friendly recipe) Place the milk, half and half, vanilla extract, cinnamon sticks and cloves in a medium saucepan.