Gulab jamun cheese cake. Place the gulab jamuns in a circle in the tin, over the batter, making sure they're inside and not touching the edges of the tin Add the remaining batter over the gulab jamuns gently. They'll mostly be completely covered or slightly bobbing out. Bake the cheesecake in a water bath in the preheated oven.
Carefully place the cheesecake into the preheated water bath. Pour in half of the cheesecake mixture on top of the biscuits. Now drop in the gulab jamuns one by one and top up with rest of the cheese cake mixture. You can cook Gulab jamun cheese cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun cheese cake
- You need of ready made gulab jamun.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of whippin cream.
- It’s of icing sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Powdered pistachios.
- Prepare of medium packet of digestive biscuit.
- You need of melted butter.
Serve garnished with fresh or dried fruits and rose petals. GULAB JAMUN CHEESECAKE, an Indian cheesecake made with paneer, hung yoghurt and gulab jamun. Did you ever have a craving for Gulab Jamun and Cheesecake at the same time? Well, this one is for you then :).
Gulab jamun cheese cake step by step
- Take digestive biscuit grind it into fine powder add melted butter to it,and add to the round tin and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Take 280 gm of cream cheese,beat well add 150 gm of icing sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla essence,beat well and keep aside…
- Take 400gm of whipping cream,beat until stiff peaks are formed, now to the whipped cream add the cream cheese mixture and beat well,keep aside..
- Remove the round tin frm the freeze in which we have filled biscuits add the cream mixture to it and layer it,then add the gulab jamun which has been cut into halves,again add the cream cheese and top up with some chopped gulab jamun and pistachio,refrigerate for 2 hours ready..👍.
You must be having doubts on the combination of these two classic desserts. Gulab Jamun is a very popular Indian dessert which is basically a dense donut hole soaked in sugar syrup. When you marry the flavors of gulab jamun and cheesecake, you're in dessert heaven! Surprise your dinner guests with this creation and you're sure to be the star of the evening! An interesting combination sure to make a mark at your dinner party.