Chocolate Banana Muffin.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate banana muffin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Banana Muffin is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Banana Muffin is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate banana muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Banana Muffin:
- Prepare 130 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- Make ready 20 g (3 tbsp) of cocoa powder, sifted.
- Prepare 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder, sifted.
- Get 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Get 200 g of (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed.
- Prepare 75 g of (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar.
- Make ready 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- Prepare 56 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Take of 🧁 Topping options:.
- Take of walnuts.
- Get of white chocolate chunks.
- Get of oat streusel.
Steps to make Chocolate Banana Muffin:
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside..
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk..
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate banana muffin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!