Kanfa. KANFA Group is an independent process house and offshore project execution specialist within the Oil & Gas Industry. We deliver complete topside process EPC contracts, modules, packages, equipment, FEED studies and offshore services such as troubleshooting and revamp as well as optimisation studies. Kayin State Government and The Nippon Foundation have been collaborating to implement the project with three purposes.
Use a food processor to finely chop the frozen, shredded phyllo dough. The strands should be about the size of a grain of rice. Pour the dough into a large mixing bowl. You can have Kanfa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kanfa
- Prepare of Kanfa dough you buy from Arabic stores.
- You need of Chicago cheese.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Full fat Ricota cheese.
- Prepare of pistachio ground.
- You need of Butter melted.
- Prepare of simple Syrup.
Make the simple syrup, combine the water, sugar and lemon slices in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Create beautiful designs with your team. Make sure the racks in the oven are clear of any baking pans or trays. Companies People Investors Funding Rounds Acquisitions Schools Events Hubs Saved Organizations View Keval Kamdar's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community.
Kanfa step by step
- Soak the cheese day before keep changing the water then squeeze the cheese and mix all together.
- Using the special kanfa pan you spread heavy butter then you lay some of the kanfa dough as showing you don’t need to shredded or cut then start adding some of the pistachio then top with cheese then pistachio.
- Start laying on top dough and press really hard on top.
- Over medium heat start cooking it and keep rotate clockwise till you notice the color change on the bottom then you flipped by using a plate to the other side and cook it.
- You add on top warm simple syrup on top hot kanfa sever with ice cream on side enjoy.
See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Keval's. View Sunil Ranka's business profile as Co-Founder & Venture Partner at Z Nation Lab. The KANFA Group is an independent and dynamic Process Engineering Company from Norway with a global presence. The KANFA group has a proven track record in FPSO developments thanks to its flexible. Kanafeh is a traditional Middle Eastern dessert made with shredded filo pastry, or alternatively fine semolina dough, soaked in sweet, sugar-based syrup, and typically layered with cheese, or with other ingredients such as clotted cream or nuts, depending on the region.