Cashew-Pistachios Brownie ice cream Sandwich. Enjoy Planters Nuts For Your Next Snack. Cashews-Pistachios Brownie ice cream sandwich:-Cut the brownies in the size of your choice. Then scope out the ice cream and spread a layer of the ice cream in your brownie slice.
Take the first brownie layer from the cooling rack and placing it on top. Remove it from the oven and leave it to cool on the moulds until they get hard. Then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. You can have Cashew-Pistachios Brownie ice cream Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cashew-Pistachios Brownie ice cream Sandwich
- It’s of Cocoa Powder-6tbsp(Brownie mixture).
- You need of Oil-2tbsp.
- Prepare of Egg-2.
- It’s of Butter/ghee-6tbsp(melted).
- Prepare of Sugar-1/2cup(1 cup is used for the ice cream but as the brownie is also sweet we have reduced the sugar content)(You can add as per your choice).
- It’s of All Purpose flour-1cup.
- You need of Vanilla Essence-1/2tsp.
- You need of Heavy whipping cream-2cups(chilled)(Cashew Pistachio ice cream).
- You need of Cardamom powder-1/4tsp.
- Prepare of Food color-green is favorable(But i didnot have it. So used yellow one).
- You need of Condensed milk-1cup(Homemade is used here).
- Prepare of Pista-2tbsp crushed in the container in which we will set our ice cream.
For the icing, mix egg whites and icing sugar until it has a smooth consistency.
Cashew-Pistachios Brownie ice cream Sandwich instructions
- Take a bowl. Add cocoa powder and oil. Whisk it properly..
- Beat 2 eggs separately then add this to the cocoa powder. Properly mix it. Add butter to it. Whisk it properly. Add sugar and properly mix it. Add All purpose flour slowly and mix it.Add vanilla essence to it and mix it properly. The brownie batter is too hard.Mix it till everything incorporates well..
- Grease a microwave safe pan. Then pour the batter. Set it with the spatula. Above it sprinkle some dry fruits of your choice(here i have taken crushed cashews) Bake it in the preheated oven of 375F /190degree celsius for 20 to 25mins. After 25mins check if the toothpick comes out clean then the brownie is ready. Keep it aside for 1 hour to cooled down Then you can serve it. Cut it as per your preference. Donot keep the brownie inside the oven for long else the brownie will be dry from inside..
- Ice cream:-Whip the ingredients mentioned for ice cream with a beater or mixer. Pour the whipped cream on the ice cream container. Mix the pista. Set it with a spatula. Sprinkle some more pistas over the ice cream. then cover the clinge wrap over the ice cream to avoid crystalization. Keep it in the deep freezer for 5 to 6hrs or overnight for best results. After 5 hours you can scope out..
- Cashews-Pistachios Brownie ice cream sandwich:-Cut the brownies in the size of your choice. Then scope out the ice cream and spread a layer of the ice cream in your brownie slice. Put one more brownie slice over it in a sandwich pattern. Set it properly then cover the individual brownie with the clinge wrap and freeze it for minimum 4 hours. After 4 hours remove the clinge wrap and check the ice cream sandwich is ready to serve..