Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes. Spark Moments of Shared Joy With Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats. Check Out How to Make These Fun Recipes w/ Rice Krispies® Today! Once you have them shaped into balls, put them in the freezer.
Ingredients of Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes You need of Regular Oreos. You need of Cake Mix (Any works; I used Betty Crocker Classic Yellow) Ingredients for the cake. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe. You can have Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of Regular Oreos.
- It’s 1 package (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of Cake Mix (Any works; I used Betty Crocker Classic Yellow) Ingredients for the cake.
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 6 cups of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
I made the cupcakes last week and they were a hit with everyone. The cupcakes are moist and the frosting is fluffy. an absolute delight. Drop a frozen Oreo truffle into each cupcake liner. Top with enough batter to cover the truffle.
Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes instructions
- Oreo Truffles.
- Crush 1 package of oreos in food processor or in a ziploc bag..
- Add 3/4- 1 package of cream cheese. Mix with hands until big ball is formed..
- Spoon into inch sized balls. Put in freezer for at least 20 minutes..
- Make cake according to directions on box. Line the cupcake pan with liners..
- Spoon enough batter into each cup to cover the bottom. Add the oreo truffles. Fill the rest of the cup, covering the truffle completely. Bake according to cake package..
- Frosting (Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Buttercream).
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine butter, 4 cups sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy, 3 to 5 minutes. Gradually add remaining sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating for about 2 minutes after each addition, until icing reaches desired consistency; you may not need to add all the sugar..
- Add desired amount of crushed oreos..
- Frost cupcakes when completely cooled. (Can top each cup cupcake with an Oreo.).
I swear, that website is the baker/cooker's dream. It is so easy to find recipes for anything! While cruising through the recipes, I saw this one for Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes. I KNEW I had to make these. It helps prevent the truffle from sinking to the bottom!