Paneer Apple or sandesh Apple. Apple Sandesh Sandesh is one of the most popular dessert in bengal. Many dessert can be made with paneer. Among one of them is apple sandesh.
Paneer, which is essentially chenna compressed in a block form, can also be used to make desserts. Indian deserts that require chenna like Apple Sandesh can be made with paneer as it is much quicker than making the chenna from scratch. A masterpiece that combines the joy of a fruit salad with the classic appeal of a Bengali delicacy, the Layered Fruit Sandesh is an eye-catching dessert in which layers of sweetened and spiced paneer alternate between layers of fruits like pomegranate, kiwi, apple and pineapple. You can have Paneer Apple or sandesh Apple using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer Apple or sandesh Apple
- Prepare of Full cream milk.
- Prepare of milk powder.
- You need of Lemon -take out juice.
- It’s of Rooh Afza syrup.
- It’s of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare of Cloves and Pistachios.
Also, you can whip up some delectable Sandesh using paneer. Green Food Colour a tiny drop. How to make and layer the Fruit Sandesh. Make the Chhana and knead it into softball.
Paneer Apple or sandesh Apple instructions
- Take milk in a pan with heavy bass Let it to boil. When milk starts boiling, take it off flame and allow it cool a bit. Mix some water in lemon juice and when milk cools a bit, add lemon juice into it little by little and keep stirring..
- Lemon will make the milk curdle and it will separate water and milk chena..
- Strain the chena through a muslin cloth and pour cold water over it so that there is no flavor of lemon in chena..
- Carefully lift the cloth from all sides and press it gently so that excess water drains out. Chena for making sandesh is now ready..
- Take chena in a plate and mash it for 5 to 6 minutes until smooth. Add milk powder, rooh afza syrup and cardamom powder to it and mix with palms nicely to make it smooth dough..
- Pinch very small portion and roll it giving apple shape. Slightly press from the top and place a clove in it with a pistachio (thinly sliced) to give a look of small stem and a leaf..
- Make all sandesh pieces like this. Let them cool Enjoy.
Dilute lemon juice with water and add it to the boiling milk and keep stirring till the milk curdles completely. Strain the paneer/Chhena in a muslin cloth (I used one of my dupattas). Hang it for ½ hour or till all the water drains. Transfer prepared mixture to a heavy bottomed non-stick pan. A perfect balance of tradition, modernity and convenience, the apple sandesh is a delectable dessert you can whip up in minutes.