Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR).
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR):
- Prepare 6 of Medium Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Organic Raw Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Organic Butter, melted.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Organic All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of Organic Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground flaxseeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
Instructions to make Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR):
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Add honey, butter and eggs, mix well.
- Add all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, flaxseeds, baking soda and baking powder.
- Scoop batter into the baking molds (I use silicone baking molds, it is easier to clean). If yours is not silicone, spread nonstick spray or butter into the mold.
- Baked for about 25 minutes.
- All Done and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!