Pineapple chutney dessert.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pineapple chutney dessert. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pineapple chutney dessert is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pineapple chutney dessert is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pineapple chutney dessert using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple chutney dessert:
- Take 1 of small size ripe pineapple.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of black salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
Steps to make Pineapple chutney dessert:
- Cut pineapple into small pieces and grind. Soak raisins into warm water for 5 minutes. Add in a pan. Let it boil..
- Add sugar, raisins, black salt, chilli powder and boil in medium flame constantly stiring for 10 minutes or until thick. Add lemon juice..
- Add oil to pan. Let it hot. Add mustard seeds. Let it crackle..
- Add this to pineapple. Mix. Let it cool. Serve and preserve for few days in the refrigerator..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pineapple chutney dessert recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!