Creamy kesar kulfi. Kulfi is a traditional Indian ice cream, but more denser. It is usually made be boiling milk over low heat for a long period, until it has reduced considerably in volume and then sweetened, flavored and frozen in small earthen pot molds known an "Matki". But, aluminum / stainless steel / plastic molds are widely used in modern times. kesar pista kulfi recipe
Be sure to watch the video! Kesar pista kulfi is the creamiest, dreamiest Indian ice cream you can make at home. This is an instant kulfi recipe with condensed milk, cream, saffron, cardamom and lots of pistachios and almonds. You can have Creamy kesar kulfi using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy kesar kulfi
- You need of milk.
- You need of condensed milk.
- Prepare of evapourated milk.
- You need of almond and pistachio powder.
- Prepare of saffron.
- It’s of garnishing:.
- You need of Chopped almonds.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s of Chocolate sauce.
Kulfi is usually made with evaporated or condensed milk and kept unwhipped leading to a dense Ice Cream. It is also frozen at a higher temperature than in the refrigerator. The molds kept in an Ice salt mixture in an earthen pot, freeze to the just the right dense but still soft ice cream. Kulfi is Indian ice cream and a very sought after dessert.
Creamy kesar kulfi instructions
- Take milk add condensed milk, evaporated milk. Once it comes to the boiling point add almond and pistachio powder and keep on mixing it continuously. Now add saffron to it and let the milk boils till little thicker side. Keep stirring it, once it's little thick, off the flame let it cool..
- Fill in kulfi containers or else take a disposable glass, fill with kulfi mixture cover it with foil and let the strip stand in center. Make sure the foil is covered fully..
- Let it chill for almost 6 to 7 hours. Cut the glass and remove the kulfi easily. Make pieces and decorate in serving bowl, pour some honey on it..
- Add some chopped almonds on it and pour some chocolate sauce and serve immediately..
It can be made in various flavors like malai (cream), kesar (), pista (pistachio), chikoo (sapota), mango and many more. Unlike icecreams, it is denser and creamier in texture. Kulfi Ice Cream-Kesar Badam Kulfi-Kesar Kulfi. My heartfelt thanks to all my readers for their support, encouragement and affection. Kulfi is a popular Indian ice cream dessert made with milk, sugar, nuts & cardamoms.