Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes. A Perfect Treat to Make with Your Family & Friends. Try Rice Krispies® Original Treats Recipes: Classic & Delicious! The best way to make cupcakes without eggs is finding the right combination of leavening agents, such as baking powder and/or baking soda, and acids, such vinegar, lemon juice, buttermilk, yogurt, sour cream, etc…When leaveners and acids are combined they react and produce gas (bubbles) that will make the cupcake fluffy.
Add the yogurt,lemon juice,vanilla extract,red food colour and milk and mix well. Fold in the flour, cocoa powder and the baking soda and mix until everything is well combined. These red velvet cup cakes are light, fluffy, have a subtle chocolate flavor and totally eggless. You can cook Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes
- Prepare of Flour / Maida – 1 Cup Cocoa Powder (Optional).
- Prepare of Condensed Milk – ½ Cup Milk – ½ Cup.
- Prepare of Oil & Butter – 2 tbsp each Sugar – ¼ cup Vinegar – 1 tsp.
- It’s of Red food colour – ½ tsp Baking Powder – 1 tsp Baking Soda – ½ tsp.
- You need of Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp Salt – 1½ Cups (for baking).
- You need of For Frosting : Cream Cheese – ⅔ Cup Unsalted Butter – ¼ Cup.
- It’s of Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp Powdered Sugar – 1½ Cups.
- You need of (Sifted twice, after measuring).
The red colour of these eggless red velvet cupcakes comes from the red food colour. Try to use the best quality red food colour you can find. I got over-board and pour lots and lots of gel food colour, later regretted for using such a large amount. In a muffin tray lined with cupcake liners, use an ice cream scoop to add the batter.
Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes step by step
- Cupcakes : For Baking in Cooker : Preheat a cooker in low-med flame for 10 minutes with 1½ cups of salt, a wire rack and a perforated plate. For Baking in Oven : Preheat oven at 180 C for 10 minutes. For the batter : Start by adding the oil & butter to a mixing bowl, then add the sugar and whip it. Then pour in the condensed milk, and whip it for another minute or two. Then add in the vinegar, vanilla essence and ¼ cup of milk. Mix well..
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder over this. Give it a mix, Then mix the red food colour with the rest ¼ cup milk and add the milk to the batter. If the colour isn't accurate for you, feel free to add some other to balance. In my case, it was raspberry red, I added a couple drops of lemon yellow food colour to balance the red colour. Line Cupcake tins with liners, Divide the batter into 6 cupcakes..
- For Baking in Cooker : Place the cupcakes in the cooker, in mine I could place 4. Then close and bake for 15 minutes in low-medium flame. Check after 15 minutes with a toothpick, if it comes out clean it's ready if not, bake for another 2-3 minutes. You can bake the rest cupcakes after this batch is baked..
- For Frosting : In a bowl, add the cream cheese and butter. Beat it for a minute, then add vanilla essence and ⅓ of the powdered sugar and whip till incorporated. Then add another ⅓ and whip, and then the last addition & Whip the frosting for another 2-3 minutes. Cream cheese frosting is ready. Add the frosting to a piping bag, then pipe the frosting in the cupcakes. Sprinkle with confectionery or cake crumbs. Enjoy!.
- Important Note:- Recipe makes 6 cupcakes. But you can sneak in and get about a tablespoon or tablespoon & half of batter from around the bowl, and bake it in tartlet mould lined with a mini size liner with the normal sized cupcakes. Then after all cupcakes cools down, you can make crumb that mini cupcake.. Rest all are extremely soft & moist making crumbs can be difficult, but that small one would be slight drier as we will be overbaking it, which would help to make crumbs for topping the cupcak.
- If you liked this video, give it a Thumbs Up and Subscribe! Please leave your comments and suggestions in the comments section below :).
Take the cupcakes out and let them cool down to room temperature. This easy to make Eggless Red Velvet cake is so soft and fluffy without the addition of eggs. You can make this delicious rich cake for any occasion or even turn them into eggless Red velvet cupcakes. Instead of the classic cream cheese frosting I have used White Chocolate Mousse frosting which tastes just divine! In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.