My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway, Cupcake. Add eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla, and buttermilk. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for a couple of minutes until smooth and silky. My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway, Cupcake Teodora T.
Here is how you achieve that. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. Cream the sugar and shortening together until light and fluffy. You can cook My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway, Cupcake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway, Cupcake
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
Add the eggs and mix well. Stir in the cocoa, milk, flour, baking powder, boiling coffee, baking soda and vanilla extract. Mom changed the subject of my un-awesome lock-opening ability—but the conversation didn't get any better. "Well, I'm glad everything is going smoothly for you," Mom said. "I remember when Katie and her best friend, Callie, just stopped being friends for no reason. A few hours later, however, when Daddy came to the hospital he decided he didn't like "Cupcake." Momma said Daddy wanted to name me La'Vette.
My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway, Cupcake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, sift all dry ingredients together; add eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla and buttermilk..
- Beat with a mixer (or by hand) for a couple of minutes until smooth and silky..
- Stir in boiling water until blended..
- Fill 18-20 (I actually got 27 cupcakes) cupcake liners with batter and bake for 22-25 minutes..
So, just to make Daddy happy, Momma said she had the hospital change my name. I loved my daddy; so as far as I was concerned, he could change my name to whatever he wanted. Combine the sugar, flour, milk, salt, dates, nut, vanilla and baking powder and mix well. Pour batter into the prepared pan. In a saucepan over medium heat combine the brown sugar, water and butter or margarine and bring to boil.