Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR).
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR):
- Make ready of Medium Ripe Bananas.
- Make ready of Organic Raw Honey.
- Take of Organic Butter, melted.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Organic All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Organic Whole Wheat Flour.
- Get of ground flaxseeds.
- Make ready of baking soda.
- Get of baking powder.
Instructions to make Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR):
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Add honey, butter and eggs, mix well.
- Add all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, flaxseeds, baking soda and baking powder.
- Scoop batter into the baking molds (I use silicone baking molds, it is easier to clean). If yours is not silicone, spread nonstick spray or butter into the mold.
- Baked for about 25 minutes.
- All Done and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!