Strawberries and Cream filled Cupcakes. Summer means fresh berries in abundance making it the ideal time to whip-up a batch of Strawberries And Cream Filled Cupcakes. Vanilla cupcakes are filled with a fresh strawberry cheesecake flavored filling then topped with whipped cream and one glorious sweet strawberry. How to Make Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes The cupcakes start with my favorite moist vanilla cupcakes.
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla in a separate bowl (medium mixing bowl). Add egg whites, little by little, until completely combined. Alternately adding flour and buttermilk, beat after each addition until all is combined. You can cook Strawberries and Cream filled Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberries and Cream filled Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of Strawberry glaze.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of packs of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 stick of softened butter.
- It’s 1 box of confectioners sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of milk.
In large bowl, mix cake mix, water, sour cream, oil and eggs with spoon until well blended (batter will be thick). Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. To make the frosting, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl, beating until creamy. Gradually add in the heavy whipping cream, beating the frosting until stiff peaks form.
Strawberries and Cream filled Cupcakes instructions
- In large bowl, mix cake mix, oil, 1 cup of milk and eggs. Beat for 2 minutes on high with mixer..
- Preheat oven to 350 and line muffin pan with cupcake liners..
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Check after 20..
- Cool cupcakes completely. I.
- In large bowl mix cream cheese and butter until smooth and well combined..
- Add powdered sugar and mix thoroughly. If to still add milk until thinner but stiff enough to frost cupcakes..
- With a pastry bag fitted with round cake tip, add strawberry glaze to bag..
- Insert tip halfway into cooled cupcake and squeeze gently while pulling up..
- After all cupcakes have been filled, with another pastry bag, fill with cteam cheese frosting..
- Swirl frosting onto cupcakes. With extra strawberry glaze you can swirl tops with cream cheese like I did..
- I used red sprinkles on mine but its optional..
The cupcakes are filled with diced strawberries and topped with a strawberry cream cheese frosting. How To Make Strawberry Cupcakes When making these cupcakes, I tested both a strawberry puree and fresh strawberries. The fresh strawberries were the winner because the strawberry flavor was a lot stronger. Strawberry filled cupcakes are soft, delicate white cupcakes with fresh strawberry filling and whipped buttercream frosting. You're going to love my recipe for strawberry filled cupcakes.