Keto Waffles with Strawberry Pecan Topping.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, keto waffles with strawberry pecan topping. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Waffles with Strawberry Pecan Topping is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Keto Waffles with Strawberry Pecan Topping is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have keto waffles with strawberry pecan topping using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Waffles with Strawberry Pecan Topping:
- Take 2 of Large eggs.
- Make ready 50 grams of 4 cheese blend.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Whey Protein Powder.
- Get of Topping.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of water.
- Take 84 gram of Frozen Strawberries.
- Make ready of Dash: 1/8 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Prepare 30 gram of Pecan Halves.
- Prepare of Smidgen: 1/32 tsp of Glucomannan.
- Prepare of Waffle Iron: ours is the old-school, has the four rounded angles.
Instructions to make Keto Waffles with Strawberry Pecan Topping:
- The 3 main items you will need for the waffles. Waffle Iron, scale, and mini measure spoons..
- Mix eggs, Cheese, Whey protein powder in bowl. Pour onto waffle Iron and spread out evenly. Slow to cook about 3-5 min longer cook will make it crispier..
- In saucepan medium heat, add Water, strawberries, pecans, sweetner, pumpkin pie spice and Glucomannan powder. Bring to boil and reduce..
- Remove waffle from waffle iron and strawberry pecan glaze and enjoy. if you have it on hand you can add a little bit of whip popping to this and it sends it over the moon..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food keto waffles with strawberry pecan topping recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!