Fullblood Wagyu Bratwurst-Stuffed Pretzel Bombs. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. While the pretzel bombs are baking, make the mustard cheese sauce. PREPARING THE MUSTARD CHEESE SAUCE Heat a small stainless steel saucepan over medium heat.
Repeat the process with the remaining pretzel bombs. Sprinkle the pretzel bombs with pretzel or large flake salt (such as Maldon). Flavorful and juicy Fullblood Wagyu bratwurst are wrapped in pretzel dough and sprinkled with large-flake salt. You can have Fullblood Wagyu Bratwurst-Stuffed Pretzel Bombs using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fullblood Wagyu Bratwurst-Stuffed Pretzel Bombs
- You need 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bratwurst.
- Prepare 1 (12 OZ) of BOTTLE Lager-Style Beer.
- It’s 2 CUP of Beef Stock.
- It’s 1 TSP of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Pretzel Dough.
- Prepare 3 CUP of Bread Flour.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Unsalted Butter (softened).
- Prepare 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 2 TSP of Instant Yeast.
- It’s 1 CUP of Water (85-90°F).
- It’s of Solution to Boil the Pretzels.
- It’s 2 QT of Water.
- You need 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Baking Soda.
- It’s of Mustard Cheese Sauce.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Whole Grain Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of Butter.
- It’s 4 TBSP of Flour.
- It’s 3 CUP of Whole Milk.
- You need 1-2 TSP of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 2 CUP of Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
- It’s of Kosher Salt & Black Pepper.
These delicious pretzel bombs are dunked in a creamy mustard and cheese sauce. Repeat the process with the remaining pretzel bombs. Sprinkle the pretzel bombs with pretzel or large flake salt (such as Maldon). While the pretzel bombs are baking, make the mustard cheese sauce.
Fullblood Wagyu Bratwurst-Stuffed Pretzel Bombs instructions
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BRATWURST Heat the beer and beef stock in a small pot over medium heat. Once the liquid is simmering, add in the spices (garlic powder and red pepper flakes) and the Fullblood Wagyu bratwurst. Cook the bratwurst in the liquid for 10 minutes, while rotating them occasionally. Drain from the liquid, and let the bratwurst cool in refrigerator until ready to use..
- PREPARING THE DOUGH Place the flour and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix with a dough hook or by hand. Add in the brown sugar, kosher salt, softened butter, and warm water. Mix for 6-8 minutes until a smooth dough forms.Cover with plastic wrap, and let the dough sit for 60 minutes at room temperature. Once the dough is ready, preheat the oven to 410°F..
- PREPARING THE PRETZEL BOMBS Place the water, kosher salt, and baking soda (ingredients for the pretzel solution) in shallow sauce pot. Heat until it comes to a simmer. Prepare two cookie sheets by spraying them with pan/olive oil spray. Divide the dough into 20 equal portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion of the dough into a 4 inch by 2 inch rectangle. Pull the cooked bratwurst from the refrigerator, and slice the bratwurst into 20 equal-size pieces..
- Place each piece of bratwurst in the center of a dough rectangle. Wrap the pretzel dough around the bratwurst, and pinch off the seams. Repeat until all of your Fullblood Wagyu bratwurst-stuffed pretzel bombs are assembled.Once the pretzel solution has come to a simmer, add in 5 pretzel bombs at a time. Cook for 30 seconds, while rotating them in the pot as they cook. Remove the pretzel bombs with a slotted spoon, and place them onto the sprayed cookie sheets..
- Repeat the process with the remaining pretzel bombs. Sprinkle the pretzel bombs with pretzel or large flake salt (such as Maldon). Bake the Fullblood Wagyu bratwurst -stuffed pretzel bombs for 20 minutes at 410°F, while rotating the pans half way through. While the pretzel bombs are baking, make the mustard cheese sauce..
- PREPARING THE MUSTARD CHEESE SAUCE Heat a small stainless steel saucepan over medium heat. Add in the butter, and allow it to melt. Sprinkle in the flour, and cook for 3 minutes while stirring constantly. Whisk in the milk slowly, and let it thicken. Cook for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally. Once the sauce has thickened, add in the hot sauce, Dijon mustard, and shredded sharp cheddar cheese.Season to taste with kosher salt and black pepper..
- FINAL STEPS Remove the baked Fullblood Wagyu bratwurst-stuffed pretzel bombs from the oven, and place them on a large platter. Serve them with the mustard cheese sauce, and enjoy!.
Place Fullblood Wagyu strip steak in a large ziploc bag, and pour marinade over the strip steak. Coat the sautéed gnocchi with the mustard cream sauce. Top with the seared and sliced Fullblood Wagyu bratwurst. See recipes for Fullblood Wagyu Bratwurst-Stuffed Pretzel Bombs too. Bring a medium-sized pot over medium-high heat.