Dessert Fruit custard.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, dessert fruit custard. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dessert Fruit custard is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Dessert Fruit custard is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook dessert fruit custard using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dessert Fruit custard:
- Make ready 1 kg of Milk.
- Get 4-5 spoon of Custard powder.
- Prepare To taste of Sugar.
- Prepare of Freshly chopped seasonal fruits.
- Get 2 cup of mix fruit(bananas, apple, chikoo).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Tinned fruits.
- Take handful of mix fruits(Chopped walnuts, almonds ).
Instructions to make Dessert Fruit custard:
- Boil milk, add sugar and let it dissolve, stir continuously,.
- Dissolve custard powder with cold milk or water, pour in the boiling milk, stir continuously to avoid lumps. Let it become thicker, remove from heat, keep aside for cooling.
- Peel and chop fruits, tinned fruits nuts, add to the custard sauce, mix well,.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and walnuts, chocolate shavings and sprinkles, drizzle fresh cream, chill and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food dessert fruit custard recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!