Mango Nuts Chum Chum. In a pot put milk and bring to a boil on medium heat. Then add vinegar and stir until the milk starts to curdle. Pour it out in a separate dish and strain, to get the chenna/paneer from.
How to make Malai Chum Chum Recipe. Place the milk on medium heat and bring it to a nice boil. When the milk will start boiling, add the vinegar+water little by little. You can cook Mango Nuts Chum Chum using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Nuts Chum Chum
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of Semolina.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of mango pulp.
- You need of mango pulp Kaju & pistachios.
Custom; Ready Made; Chaats ; Search. All prices are in All prices are in USD. Use a large pan as the Chum Chums will double in volume while cooking in the syrup. Add the paneer balls to the syrup and bring it back to a boil.
Mango Nuts Chum Chum step by step
- Heat water in a pan & add sugar in it.Boil till it becomes thick syrup..
- Boil milk in a pan slowly slowly add sooji in it..
- Stir continuosly to avoid lumps.Cook till sooji dissolves in milk & becomes thick.let it cool down..
- Grease ur hands with oil & take some portion of sooji on ur hands.Give it chamcham shape or any shape of ur choice.Do this with rest of the sooji..
- Now again put one chumchum on ur hand & flatten it,Put cashews & pistachios in it & again give it any shape of ur choice. Do this with all the chumchums..
- Boil water in a board pan with sugar,Cook on low flame till it becomes thick..
- Dip all the chumchum in it & cook for 10 minutes on low flame.Switch off the flame..
- Take the pulp of 2 mangoes.Grind it in the mixie with 2 tbsp of milk. Take out the chumchums from the sugar syrup & pour mango in the syrup for 5 minutes.Stir constantly..
- Now add all the chumchums in it & cook for another 5 minutes. Let them cool down.Take a serving bowl,put all the chumchums in it with mango puree & garnish with pistachios.Let it refrigerator for 3 -4 hours & serve chilled..
Then turn down the heat to medium and cover the pot. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. This Chum Chum recipe yields, soft, moist, juicy sweet with the great texture. Chum Chum, Chom Chom or even Cham Cham, called in various slangs in India.. Mango Angoori Rasmalai_. discs, boiled in sugar syrup & slathered or decorated with cream.