Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake. Swiss meringue buttercream is the real deal. This Swiss meringue buttercream recipe uses whipped egg whites, sugar, butter and vanilla to make a fluffy, smooth buttercream that tastes softly sweet — not cloying like frosting. That's why it's the pro's choice, and now yours, too.
Add the flour mixer and milk alternately. Swiss meringue buttercream – SMBC This meringue buttercream is very much used to smooth the outside of your layer cakes for a perfect finish! It is much less sweet, and therefore allows for the true flavors in the cupcake to shine. You can have Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of egg white.
- It’s 2 tsp of pure Vanilla.
- You need 2 Stick of salted / unsalted butter room temperature, cut into smal.
- Prepare 11/2 stick of crisco non vegetable(cut into small cubes).
- You need 2 2/3 cup of icing sugar.
Although it seems like this takes more preparation than other types of frosting, the end results are very rewarding. This Swiss buttercream is white and soft like the snow covering our highest mountains here in Switzerland. It is perfect for decorating all of your cakes and cupcakes. As a Swiss girl, I am of course proud to use this Swiss buttercream for my cakes.
Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake step by step
- Bring a boil water into the pot. Place mixing bowl on top the pot that contains egg white, sugar, vanilla. Whisk constantly until reaching 140 -160 C. Then turn of the heat..
- Beat white egg liquid until cool and stiff. Place ice cube, or something cool from the freezer under the bowl while you beat it. Its the purpose to make faster way to get cool of white egg..
- When egg white cool down and stiff, turn off mechine, and scrap down all the acces..
- Start again mixing with medium speed and beat butter one by one. Continue with crisco. Once butter and crisco done, increase high speed the mechine about 2 mnt..
- Last step, pour icing sugar into the butter. Cover the bowl using kitchen cloth, so it will not spread all over. Start mixing with low speed. After 30 sec continue increace speed around 2 mnt. And ready to decorate..
Swiss meringue buttercream is made from cooked egg whites and sugar, butter, and flavorings like vanilla and salt. Whip the cooked egg whites and sugar into stiff peaks, then slowly add the butter before adding flavors. It's out-of-this-world creamy, extra smooth, and the perfect sweetness for any confection. Using Swiss meringue buttercream to frost cakes and cupcakes is easy. This frosting is smooth and easy to work with.