Fruit Custard With Jelly. To avoid the skin on top of the custard, place a cling wrap on the surface of the custard before it sets. How To Make Fruit Custard, Jelly Step By Step Recipe Mixed Fruit Custard* Try out new & easy recipes for cooking onl.
This delicious dessert is also known as fruit salad with custard. Pour the custard into the set jelly glass. Place it back in the fridge and serve when ready. You can have Fruit Custard With Jelly using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Custard With Jelly
- You need of custard powder raspberry flavour or any flavour.
- It’s of Sugar or as per desired sweetness.
- Prepare of jelly dessert packet.
- It’s of chopped assorted fruits (Apple mango peach pomegranate).
- It’s of dry fruits (Cashewnut almond pistachios).
- It’s of Tutti frutti and cherries for garnishing.
Rest of the custard I mixed it with different fruits like papaya, apple, banana and served cold. You can serve warm or chilled. Prepare jelly as per package directions. Set aside in fridge to cool.
Fruit Custard With Jelly step by step
- Prepare jelly as per package instructions. Keep it aside to set. Once it is lukewarm pour about 1/4 cup in serving bowls. Leave it to set completely in the refrigerator..
- To Prepare the custard: Dissolve the custard powder in about 1/4 cup of normal milk mix well to form a smooth paste. Set aside..
- Boil in the remaining milk along with the sugar in a saucepan. Add the prepared custard paste in the boiling milkand heat further for 2-3 minutes stirring continuously. To avoid the skin on top of the custard..
- Refrigerate it until further use..
- After 1 hour take out the custard beat it well to get creamy and smooth mixture and then pour it over chopped fruits mix well..
- To assemble: pour about 3 tbsp of custard over the set jelly top with some chopped fruits, nuts, tutti frutti and cherries..
Drain fruit cocktail,and mix with custard. Spoon this over the cake and spread. Trifle is most commonly served around Christmas and New Year's time. It´s perfect to serve a crowd of people and is really easy to make! A classic British trifle is made by layering cake, fruit, custard, and cream.