Peanut Kesar Pista Triangles. Pour the evaporated milk, cream, and sugar into a saucepan and bring the mixture to a gentle boil, stirring it fairly frequently to ensure it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan. Ingredients- Cashews, Isomalt, Sucralose and Dryfruits. This mithai has been specially packed using Italian technology for an extended shelflife.
Many of you requested me to share more flavour phirni recipe so i made this simple kesar flavoured phirni recipe. I also made a apple phirni as well. Similar Recipes, Tender Coconut Pudding Kesar Pista Elaichi Smoothie. You can have Peanut Kesar Pista Triangles using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Kesar Pista Triangles
- You need of Outer Layer Ingredients.
- Prepare of Peanut Powder.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Milk Powder.
- It’s of Saffron.
- It’s of elaichi powder.
- Prepare of Inner Layer Ingredients.
- Prepare of Pista Powder.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Chopped Cashew Nuts,Almonds and Pistachio.
- You need of Some Pista Powder for garnishing.
- It’s of Silver Varakh for Garnishing.
Looking for more smoothie ideas that your family will love? Here are my top picks – Chickoo (sapota) smoothie – This nutritious blended drink made from Date and Chikoo (Sapota) is a great treat for any time of the day – be it an after-school snack or a post-workout drink. Apple smoothie is a delicious way to start your day with the goodness of milk and. These kaju sandwich sweets include double decker sweet triangles with a sliver of saffron in the middle.
Peanut Kesar Pista Triangles instructions
- To make the outer layer,Roast the peanuts slightly and then remove skin.Keep them in a defridge for a while.This doesn't make the powder oily when you grind it..
- Remove from the defridge and then grind them in a Mixy.Sieve it..
- Make a 2 strings sugar syrup.Roast the Kesar a bit and then pound it to give a good colour.Now add this saffron to the sugar syrup and mix it well.Now add the milk powder to it once the sugar syrup is ready!.
- Stir it well and then add Peanut Powder aswell to it.Now for 1 minute add Elaichi Powder on a slow flame..
- Mix Well and remove from the stove and allow it to cool..
- For the inner part,Add little water to the sugar and make a 2 strings thick sugar syrup.Now add to it Pista Powder and chopped dry fruits..
- On a slow flame mix it nicely for a minute then remove from the stove..
- Once it cools down make a ball of it and press it..
- Now for the triangle making method,Take the kesar peanut mixture when it isnt very hot not cold.Knead the Kesar Peanut mixture on a thick plastic paper.Make a round ball of it and roll it into a shape bigger than of Puri.Now place inside it the Pista Stuffing ball to it..
- Cover with your hands and shape it with your hands.Roll it.Garnish Some Pista Powder and roll it again to stick the Pista..
- On the other ones apply Silver Varakh and let them dry for 1 hour..
- Now using pizza cutters,cut triangles of it Now it's Ready!.
They are made from oats and peanut butter along with the choicest almonds. Special Desi Laddu.. kesar pista sandesh. kesar pista sandesh. This will take you to amzn.to. Shrikhand (a sweet dish made of strained yogurt), Farsan (side dishes that complement the main meal), raita (yogurt with spices, cucumber, and carrots), pickles (spicy and tangy mixed vegetables), mix bean salad, Papad all these served in small bowls and dividers. show less. Can be served during Eid at the feast, can also be made as a healthy daily snack.