Spinach omelet in a bun. Add the spring onion and fry for a minute then stir in the spinach. In a bowl, beat the eggs, and stir in the baby spinach and Parmesan cheese. Season with onion powder, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
With a quick flip of the wrist, TURN pan and INVERT or SLIDE omelet onto plate. Add salt and egg mixture to skillet. Mix in Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, salt, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, nutmeg, and pepper. You can cook Spinach omelet in a bun using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach omelet in a bun
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of honey mustard.
- You need 1 of sliced cheese.
Place spinach in skillet and cook until just wilted. Using silicone spatula, loosen the edges of the omelette from skillet and shake skillet to ensure that it's not stuck. Whisk the eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl until very light and frothy. The more you whip the eggs, the lighter the omelet will be; set aside.
Spinach omelet in a bun instructions
- Add the olive oil to the pan then heat the pan.
- Add the chopped onion to the oil and keep stirring ..
- Add the spinach and mushrooms and keep stirring till the color darkens.
- Add the beaten eggs to the pan.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Open up the bun and cheeses and heat it up in toaster or microwave.
- Add the mayonnaise, honey mustard and add the omelet on top.
Melt the butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Transfer to a small plate or bowl and set aside. BEAT eggs, water, salt and pepper in small bowl until blended. Defrost the spinach by either sauté it in the pan for a few minutes or in the microwave. Then heat some olive oil in a non-stick pan.