Blackberry cupcakes. These Blackberry Cupcakes are a winner. A moist vanilla cupcake is topped with Chef Eddy's natural blackberry frosting. The gorgeous color is obtained from blackberries, not food coloring.
Pipe onto cupcake by starting in the middle and working out and then back in and up. Top each frosted cupcake with a blackberry. Mix together, eggs, sugar yogurt, blackberry preserves Mix dry mixture into the sugar mixture. You can have Blackberry cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackberry cupcakes
- You need of blackberry jam.
- It’s of fresh blackberries.
- It’s of softened butter.
- You need of caster sugar.
- You need of medium eggs.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of self raising flour.
- You need of whipping cream.
- It’s of icing sugar.
How To Make Blackberry Cupcakes: Make and easy Blackberry Sauce by blending together fresh blackberries, sugar, orange juice, and vanilla. It will be used in both the cupcake batter and the frosting. The cupcakes should be set in the middle and when you insert a toothpick, it should come out mostly clean, with a few moist crumbs attached. Let the cupcakes cool completely while you make the blackberry buttercream.
Blackberry cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190degreesC / gas mark 5 and line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- Whisk the butter and caster sugar in bowl until pale and creamy.
- Gradually whisk in the eggs and milk.
- Fold the flour into the mixture.
- Then fold in the blackberry jam but do not over mix.
- Divide into paper cases & bake for 20min until it has risen and it is golden, then leave to cool.
- Reserve 1 blackberry for each cupcake to decorate. Mash the remaining in a sieve over a bowl to remove the seeds.
- Whip the whipping cream and icing sugar until stiff and mix the mashed blackberry into it.
- Finally using a piping bag and a star nozzle, pipe a swirl on top of each cupcake and add a blackberry enjoy:).
Make the Blackberry Buttercream Fresh Blackberry Filled Cupcakes with Blackberry Buttercream Frosting Post Preview: Enjoy blackberry season with these cupcakes filled with a fresh blackberry and topped with a gorgeous homemade blackberry buttercream frosting. There is a printable version of the recipe at the bottom of the post. Summer is not usually my favorite time of year. Lemon Blackberry Cupcakes have a light fluffy lemon cupcakes with a rich and sweet blackberry buttercream frosting. Great for parties and bridal showers!