Boston Creme Poke Cupcakes 🍰. Send A Cake LLC Official Website. We Specialize in Unique Cake Gifts for Every Occasion. Check out our Surprise Cake Explosion Box with Butterfly Surprise!
Prepare pudding and pipe into center of cupcakes.. Using a bamboo skewer, poke several larger holes in the center of the cupcakes. Set cupcakes out onto a large pan or plate. You can cook Boston Creme Poke Cupcakes 🍰 using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boston Creme Poke Cupcakes 🍰
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix (prepared).
- It’s 1 jar of chocolate frosting.
- Prepare 1 box of instant vanilla pudding (prepared).
Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Divide batter among cups and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center. Combine the heavy cream and corn syrup in a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
Boston Creme Poke Cupcakes 🍰 step by step
- Prepare cake mix according to directions for cupcakes. Cool and core the cupcakes..
- Prepare pudding and pipe into center of cupcakes. Frost with chocolate frosting..
- NOTE: I garnished mine with Samoa bark made from white chocolate chips and leftover girl scout cookies. You can use whatever you like or nothing at all for garnish. 😊.
Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full. Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes are a mini version of the classic with soft, fluffy, cupcakes, vanilla pastry cream filling, and a rich, decadent chocolate ganache. In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat cake mix, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl with an electric mixer until combined.