Sugar free protein banana nut muffins.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sugar free protein banana nut muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sugar free protein banana nut muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sugar free protein banana nut muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sugar free protein banana nut muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar free protein banana nut muffins:
- Prepare 1/2 cup (1 stick) of soft or melted butter.
- Make ready 3 of large ripe bananas.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free).
- Get 1 1/2 scoops of unflavored whey protein powder.
- Take 1 cup of AP flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking.
Steps to make Sugar free protein banana nut muffins:
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together..
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last..
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sugar free protein banana nut muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!