Rolo pretzels. Looking For Goldfish® Baked Crackers In Pretzel Flavor? Place one pretzel for each pretzel treat desired on prepared sheet. Remove from oven; top with either pecan half or additional pretzel.
Place one Rolo on top of each pretzel. Remove from the oven and press one M&M into the top of each Rolo. Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Turtles Crazy For Crust. You can have Rolo pretzels using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rolo pretzels
- It’s 24 of Pretzels I love the square pretzels, but regular ones will work too (snaps).
- It’s 24 of rolos (family bag).
- Prepare 1 bag of m&ms.
Hershey Kisses, pecan halves, rolos, pretzels. Sure, I do love a my White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar pretzels and I really love my Pretzel kisses, but these rolo pretzel bites… they have a special place in my heart. Everyone goes crazy over these bite size treats! Since they are so easy to make, I don't mind making them often.
Rolo pretzels step by step
- Preheat over to 200 degrees.(the lowest setting on the oven) On a cookie sheet, lay out the pretzels in a single layer. Remove all the rolo wrappers (get the kids involved on this onand place one rolo on top of each pretzel..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 3-5 minutes until the rolos glisten but still keep their shape. Remove from oven and immediately lightly press an m&m on each rolo pretzel. Allow to cool completely so they harden. I like to place them in the fridge until completely cooled..
- Store in an airtight container..
- Valentines day – use pink and red m&ms St Patricks Day – use green m&ms Fourth of July – use blue and red m&ms Easter – use Easter m&ms halloween rolo pretzels- Use Halloween m&ms on top of each rolo..
- Pretzel rolo peanut butter variation. These are so yummy with a little peanut butter. Substitute hershey kisses instead of rolos on top of each pretzel..
Arrange the pretzels in a single layer on the cookie sheet and top each pretzel with an unwrapped Rolo. Immediately after pulling the pretzels out, place an M&M right on top, pressing down gently. Let the pretzels cool completely before removing them from from the cookie sheet. Rolo Pretzels are fun sweet and salty dessert to make with your kids and great for Christmas plates. These easy turtles are made with pretzels, chocolate rolos, and pecans or M&Ms.