Pretzel buns. Save On Pretzel Buns At Walmart With Walmart's Everyday Low Prices. Buns that taste and look like soft pretzels! Not too difficult to make, these buns are great for sandwiches or as a side (especially with steak!).
We've discovered that their distinctive texture and flavor also complements many varieties of sandwich fillings. In particular, we like these buns with a generous scoop of maple-mustard chicken salad. Watch the pot; the baking soda-water mixture will foam up. You can have Pretzel buns using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pretzel buns
- You need of bread flour.
- Prepare of instant dry yeast.
- You need of salt.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of warm water.
- You need of water for boiling.
- You need of baking soda.
Pretzilla® Soft Pretzel Burger Buns are perfect for the ultimate cheeseburger and all your BBQ favorites. They're an everyday upgrade for your daily deli sandwiches or soup bowls. These pretzel buns are made to bring a fluffy texture and rich pretzel taste to anything from hamburgers to pulled pork sandwiches. There are four buns per pack so you can share with the family or save for another meal.
Pretzel buns step by step
- Mix flour, yeast, salt, sugar, water(170g) in a bowl.(when placing salt and yeast, keep them away from touching, otherwise the yeast won’t do it work!).
- Knead it on a surface until it forms into a soft dough..
- Cut the dough into 8 circles and let it rest for 10min under a wet towel/kitchen paper..
- Preheat the oven to 200c°(392F°)..
- Add water(750g) in a pot and when it boils, add baking soda and lower the heat a little..
- When the dough is done resting, punch nicely to let the air out. Roll back the dough into a circle and put them in heated water(step 4) for 30 sec on each side..
- Sprinkle some salt and cut plus sign on top of a dough with a sharp knife. Bake for 25 min in a preheated oven..
Whether you're grilling up burgers or putting together sloppy Joes, these pretzel buns are sure to become a fast favorite. While soft pretzels are great on their own, dipped in some mustard or a cinnamon-sugar blend, these buns are a fantastic accompaniment alongside regular meals. You can serve them with soups and stews, or slice them in half to use with sandwiches and burgers (I use these for sandwiches almost as much as my whole wheat english muffins). Pretzilla soft pretzel buns and snacks are craft baked to be light and airy. Our signature taste marries the bold and savory notes of traditional pretzels with a hint of sweetness.