Low carb Breakfast for Dinner.
You can have Low carb Breakfast for Dinner using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb Breakfast for Dinner
- Prepare of large eggs.
- Prepare of turnip roots.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of canned corn beef.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of finely diced onions.
- Prepare of nonstick spray.
Low carb Breakfast for Dinner instructions
- Wash, peel, and dice the turnip roots.
- Heavily salt the water and add the turnip roots. Boil till tender..
- Drain the turnip roots.
- Finely dice the onion and fry in nonstick sprayed skillet..
- When the onion has turned translucent add the chopped up corn beef.
- Cook 10 minutes till fat in corn beef is rendered stir well. Add the turnip roots..
- Heat another skillet spray with nonstick spray. Add two eggs and add some salt. Cover when whites turn white. Add water and cover. Steam cook till whites are done. Move to a plate. Repeat putting the second set of eggs on a different plate..
- After 15 minutes on heat turn the heat off let the hash rest. Plate the turnip hash with eggs..
- Add ground black pepper to eggs. Serve I hope you enjoy!.