Vickys Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook @allergyfriendlycook Scotland A cheeky recipe using Nesquik powdered milkshake flavouring – it's free-from!! A cheeky recipe using Nesquik powdered milkshake flavouring – it's free-from!! Great recipe for Vickys Quick Kids Strawberry Custard, GF DF EF SF NF.
I use this mix for my egg-free eggnog recipe and for my St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert. It replaces Jello Instant Pudding Mix or Angel Delight. You can use powdered coconut milk available from Amazon or even Nesquik strawberry. You can cook Vickys Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 225 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- Prepare 150 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- It’s 175 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of strawberry milkshake granules (Nesquik is df and sf).
- It’s 60 g of gold foil Stork margarine / butter, melted.
- You need 60 ml of coconut cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of strawberry essence.
- Prepare 175 g of icing sugar / powdered sugar.
- You need 75 g of gold foil Stork margarine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of strawberry milkshake powder mixed with 1tbsp coconut milk.
- It’s of pink food dye or beetroot powder to colour if desired.
My raspberry bush is very bountiful this year and raspberries with chocolate is a classic combination. Vickys Carrot Cake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF Step By Step. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and xanthan gum if using. Vickys Jerk Chicken & Mango 'Burgers', GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world.
Vickys Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Mix the flour, xanthan gum if using, sugar, baking powder and bicarb together in a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the coconut milk, cream, melted margarine, milkshake powder / liquid & strawberry essence and beat in.
- Add colouring if desired at this point. I used 2 tsp beetroot powder to reach this colour. Remember using unbleached flour will make your colours duller so you'll need to add extra if using that.
- Divide the batter between the cupcake cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes until well risen and set. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Cream the icing sugar with the margarine then mix in the milkshake flavouring. You can add dye here again if you like. Put in a piping bag and pipe swirls onto each cooled cupcake.
- Cut 3 drinking straws into 4 equal lengths and use as decoration.
It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vickys Jerk Chicken & Mango 'Burgers', GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my entire life. I love cinnamon, I use it as often as possible!