Sugar free protein banana nut muffins.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sugar free protein banana nut muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sugar free protein banana nut muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Sugar free protein banana nut muffins is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sugar free protein banana nut muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar free protein banana nut muffins:
- Make ready of soft or melted butter.
- Prepare of large ripe bananas.
- Get of egg.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of cinnamon.
- Take of baking powder.
- Take of baking soda.
- Prepare of Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free).
- Prepare of unflavored whey protein powder.
- Prepare of AP flour.
- Make ready of chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking.
Steps to make Sugar free protein banana nut muffins:
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together..
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last..
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sugar free protein banana nut muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!