Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes. In medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder; set aside. In small bowl, mix boiling water and cocoa until dissolved. Insert cupcake liners into a muffin tin.
Add the butter and half of the milk mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until the dry ingredients are moistened. To make the cupcakes, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, brown sugar, and white sugar. You can cook Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
- It’s 2 cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salted Butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 package of Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding Mix.
- It’s 1 container of Your favorite frosting (the green in the pic is just colored butter cream for St. Patty's Day).
Whisk in the milk, coffee, and melted butter. Transfer the pans to a wire rack and let the cupcakes cool completely. Meanwhile, make the dark chocolate frosting: Place the chocolate in the top of a double boiler set over but not touching barely simmering water. Add in eggs, one at a time, beating just until combined.
Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together.
- Mix in vanilla, milk, flour, and baking soda.
- Add eggs and whip.
- Stir in pudding mix.
- Pour batter into 24 cupcake liners (about 1/2 to 3/4 full).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cupcakes are done when a toothpick comes out clean..
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely and then frost as desired.
Add in vanilla and beat again. Combine, flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Alternating, add flour and milk, starting and ending with flour, beating just until combined. Place butter and chocolate in a separate, large heatproof bowl. Add milk and oil, then eggs, vanilla and vinegar.