Mango Semolina Cake. Mango Semolina Cake: Quick, easy and delicious mango cake. Make the most of this season with Mango Semolina Cake. The last couple of days were absolute bliss.
Showed them the beautiful culture we have here. Mix semolina with sugar, cardamom and baking powder. Add mango pulp and mix again. You can have Mango Semolina Cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Semolina Cake
- It’s of Fine Semolina/Sooji.
- It’s of Unsweetened Mango pulp.
- You need of Neutral flavored Oil.
- You need of – 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar (adjust quantity).
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Ground Cardamom.
- Prepare of Chopped nuts of your choice for garnish – (Cashews/ almonds/ Pistachios).
Mango Semolina Cake A delicious tea time cake,which contains no eggs or dairy or flour. This is a great snack/tiffin/dessert option. It's a fruity cake recipe that is a perfect as tea time snack. This is literally the easiest cake one bowl ever.
Mango Semolina Cake instructions
- In a bowl, add semolina, sugar, cardamom and baking powder. Now sugar quantity should be adjusted as per sweetness of Mangoes. I used Kesar mangoes so I have used 1/3 cup sugar.
- Add oil, it is best to use any neutral flavored oil, we do not want oil to overpower taste of mangoes.
- Mix well.
- Finally add the mango pulp and mix well. Now the mangoes I have used had bright saffron colour so I skipped saffron, if required you can add 1 teaspoon saffron milk.
- Let it sit for 15 – 20 minutes on the counter so that Semolina absorbs the mango pulp and the batter becomes thick..
- Pour the batter in a greased cake tin (Loaf pan or 8 inch cake tin).
- Garnish with nuts of your choice..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes in preheated oven at 180 deg cel. Keep a close watch after 25 minutes, if it starts browning too quickly, lower the temperature a bit or cover the top of the cake with foil..
- Check with a toothpick in the center of the cake to see if properly baked. If it comes out clean then remove immediately. If it is kept for a longer time, the cake will develop a crust on the top. Cool the cake in pan for 20 minutes. Demould and cool completely.
- Slice and serve this luscious, delectable cake.
Make mango puree by adding saffron and cardamom. Now in a mixing bowl add semolina, baking powder, and soda, sugar, yogurt, oil, and mango puree. Mango semolina cake without eggs is a unique cake on its own and its super simple to make it at home. We use mango pulp to make this yummy mango cake, but if you do not have store bought mango pulp, you may use fresh mangoes to make mango puree to use for this mango cake recipe. Mango Semolina Cake Recipe / Mango Rava Cake Recipe requires no milk, butter, condensed milk or even essence nor electric beater.