Boondi Golguppa and Kesar Rabdi Shots. Kesar Rabdi is an indian dessert which is rich, creamy and very delicious. it is made by boiling milk for long duration. I have flavored it with saffron and. Their raw goodness not only signifies Sattva, but their craving makes your taste buds want to find their centre by practicing Yoga!
Baingan Bharta (Smoky Mashed Eggplant) baingan ka chokha. baingan pulao bajra bhakri. bajra vada (pearl millet flour patties) baked cauliflower. PREFACE As a part of NID curriculum, all the final year students are required to undertake a degree project in the industry. You can have Boondi Golguppa and Kesar Rabdi Shots using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boondi Golguppa and Kesar Rabdi Shots
- You need of boondi:.
- It’s of besan/Bengal gram flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of orange colour.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of Kesar Rabdi:.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of condensed milk.
- It’s of saffron.
- It’s of cardamom powder.
- It’s of Chopped almonds, pistachios.
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare of readymade golguppa.
- Prepare of garnishing:.
- Prepare of chocolate sauce.
- It’s of chopped nuts.
The project needs to be a full scale one.
Boondi Golguppa and Kesar Rabdi Shots step by step
- For Rabdi: Heat the milk in a pan and add cardamom powder. Bring to a boil and cook on low heat with occassionaly stirring to avoid burning, till reduced to 1/3 consistency..
- Add condensed milk, chopped nuts and saffron soaked in 1tsp warm milk. Mix well and cook for another 5-10 minutes till the saffron gives off a good orange colour and flavour..
- For boondi- Sieve the besan and baking powder together in a bowl. To this add the milk little by little with continuous stirring till you get a batter with pouring consistency. Add orange colour and mix well.The batter should not be thick or too thin..
- Take a strainer that has bigger holes than the regular one..
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Check oil before frying, drop a pea size batter in the hot oil.If floats right back up, means your oil is ready for frying..
- Hold the strainer right above the kadhai, neither too low, nor too high. Pour batter through the strainer.And keep spreading in a circular motion,till all the batter is strained through. You can see small drops of boondi floating in hot oil..
- Fry until crisp. Don't overfry. Once done remove from oil and drain on paper towel to remove excess oil..
- Repeat the process with rest of the batter..
- Prepare sugar syrup by combining sugar and water and bring it to a boil. Boil on medium heat with stirring,till it is reduced in quantity and has reached it's one string consistency. It will take 5-7 minutes to reach one string consistency..
- Take it off the flame. Drop the fried boondis into the hot syrup. Mix well with light hands, till all the boondi is coated well with sugar syrup..
- Leave the boondi like this till the syrup is completely absorbed and boondi becomes dry and seperates from each other..
- For serving, take golguppas and fill with boondi. Add chopped nuts on top..
- Take Kesar Rabdi in shot glasses. Place prepared golguppas on top of each glass. Drizzle some chocolate sauce and garnish with chopped nuts. Serve..