Christmas chocolate covered pretzel rods. This is such a fun Christmas treat to make. The kids love to help and everyone loves to eat these tasty chocolate covered pretzel rods. Jazz them up with sprinkles, nuts, chocolate, coconut or anything your family loves.
Then, use a spoon or fork to drizzle candy coating over the pretzel rods. Before the pretzel sets, gently pick it up and move to clean wax paper. Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods are a sweet and salty treat that is easily customizable for any holiday or occasion and fun for kids to help make too! You can cook Christmas chocolate covered pretzel rods using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas chocolate covered pretzel rods
- It’s 24 of Pretzel Rods.
- It’s 4 ounces of red candy melts.
- Prepare 4 ounces of green candy melts.
- It’s 4 ounces of white candy melts.
- It’s 4 ounces of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need of Toppings: Christmas Sprinkles Christmas M&Ms, chopped nuts, etc.
These Christmas chocolate covered pretzel rods are going to be packaged up and shared as gifts with my girls' school friends this year! Place the decadent chocolate covered pretzel rod on parchment paper and top with sprinkles. Let the pretzel rods sit for about an hour or so until the chocolate firms up. If you are giving these are holiday gifts, place them into cello sleeves and tie them with pretty ribbon.
Christmas chocolate covered pretzel rods instructions
- Melt the white candy melts and the semi-sweet chocolate chips in 2 separate tall glasses..
- Melt them in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until they are completely melted..
- Melt the green and red candy melts in separate bowls in 30 second increments as well..
- Dip pretzel rods into the white candy melt and the semi-sweet chocolate chips..
- Place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, wax paper, foil or wire rack..
- With a fork drizzle the opposite color candy melts onto the pretzel rods for decoration and top with the sprinkles, m&ms, nuts, etc..
- Allow them to cool completely (1 hour at room temperature or 30 minutes in the refrigerator). Enjoy!.
The morsels may retain some of their original shapes. Dip the pretzel rods into melted chocolate, tilting the glass to easily cover as much. Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods / Choose Your Color / Favors Perfect for Parties / Dozen Pretzels Gifts / Pretzel Party Favors. White Chocolate with Pink Drizzle Covered Pretzels! Perfect for Princess Party, Baby Girls Shower, Bridal!