Creamy Breakfast Potatoes.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy breakfast potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Breakfast Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Creamy Breakfast Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have creamy breakfast potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Breakfast Potatoes:
- Make ready 5-6 strips of bacon chopped in pieces.
- Take 1 of red pepper cut into strips.
- Get 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1/4 of red onion diced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated parmasean.
- Get 5 of red potatoes.
- Take of Cajan seasoning (optional).
Steps to make Creamy Breakfast Potatoes:
- Add bacon to skillet and cook on medium-low heat. When about halfway cooked, add red onion and garlic. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Add potatoes and butter. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring periodically about 5-10 minutes..
- Once potatoes begin to color add red peppers and heavy cream. Cook until potatoes are tender..
- Add parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste. Serve in bowl and enjoy. PRO TIP: top with fried egg!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy breakfast potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!