Chocolate dry fruits paradha. All the Flavors You Crave, in a Superfood. Fresh, Crunchy & A Timeless Taste. Challenge Your Tastebuds with a Tempting Variety of Savory & Timeless Flavors.
Take the wheat flour and add the melted chocolate, walnut pieces to the flour. Knead it into a dough using milk. Make small balls and roll out into parathas. You can cook Chocolate dry fruits paradha using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate dry fruits paradha
- You need 2 cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare As required of Water, to knead dough.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee, for cooking.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Nutella Chocolate sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Badam (Almond), coarsely powdered.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cashew nuts, coarsely powdered.
- It’s 1/4 cup of walnuts, coarsaly powdered.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pistachio coarsely powdered.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cardamom Powder.
Preheat a skillet over medium heat and cook the dry fruit meetha paneer paratha on both sides with ghee until cooked and browned on both sides. Proceed the same way with the remaining parathas and serve hot or cold. Serve Dry Fruits Meetha Paneer Paratha along with Aam Chunda Pickle and Rose Lassi for a tasty breakfast. Dry Fruits Jaggery Paratha is a kid's special paratha.
Chocolate dry fruits paradha instructions
- In small mixing jar add all the dry fruits bland into coarsaly powder and add cardamom powder.
- In large mixing bowl, add the wheat flour and a pinch of salt. Add water little at a time and knead to make a smooth dough. Covered and Keep this aside for 20 minutes.
- For making paratha- divide the dough into big lemon size ball into 4/5 balls as you needed..
- Roll each portion into a 4 inch circle,with the help of roll pin. Place a large spoon of the Nutella chocolate sauce than dry-fruits powder mixture in the center. Bring the edges of the dough towards the center to seal the filling..
- Flatten the paratha, dust in flour and roll it out to make a paratha..
- Heat a non stick tawa toast the parathas on both sides in medium heat till turn light golden brown..drizzle some ghee around the paratha and shallow fry it..
- Remove from the tawa delicious chocolate dry fruits paratha is ready and serve to kids tiffin.
The mixture of jaggery, dry fruits, fresh coconut is stuffed in the dough to make this yummy treat. It is a healthy as well a delicious tiffin snack or breakfast or snack. Kids will love this dish very much. Chop up all your nuts and dried fruits. Add it to the chocolate and mix well.