Homemade Mango Kulfi. Make Kulfi Mix: In a mixing bowl or jug add the whipping cream, mango puree, saffron strands mixture, chilled milk, condensed milk, cardamom powder, and powdered pistachios. In a mixing bowl, add mango puree, fresh double cream, condensed milk, evaporated milk and beat with help of electric hand beater until it turns into creamy and lighter. Now add the chopped nuts and mix well.
Kulfi is a popular Indian dessert that is common not only throughout India, but the Middle East, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Burma, and Bangladesh. This mango kulfi recipe can be made with either fresh mangoes or ready-made mango pulp. You will want to set the kulfi in the freezer. You can cook Homemade Mango Kulfi using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Mango Kulfi
- It’s of mango.
- Prepare of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of pistachios.
Make sure to do so in an airtight container, or tightly wrap the molds with aluminum foil. Mango kulfi can be made from scratch by evaporating the milk for long time and then cooling it down then adding the mango pulp. How to Make Mango Kulfi The traditional way to make kulfi involves cooking the milk until it thickens up quite a bit. Then milk solids are added to the kulfi to make it creamier and its then flavored with cardamom, nuts, saffron.
Homemade Mango Kulfi instructions
- First we will thicken the milk till 1/3 of the quantity by boiling it and stirring every 3-4 minutes.Then add sugar and mix well.After that allow it cool at room temperature..
- Take one mango and peel it,cut the pulp into small pieces and make paste by grinding.Take out it bowl.Cut the pistachois into the pieces..
- Now we will add the mango pulp,pistachios,cardamom powder and small pieces of the mango in to the milk stir everything with a spoon until it mix properly..
- Put the mixture in the container and garnish with pistachios. Close the container and keep it in the freezer for 7-8 hours.the kulfi will be ready after that. then we will serve it..
These days people also make a quick version of kulfi in which you don't cook at all. Lower heat and let it simmer. Mix mango pulp and condensed milk in whipped cream. Classic Mango Kulfi Recipe : Peel the mango and cut the flesh out of the mango, grind the pulp till smooth and keep aside. Directions Open the sweetened condensed milk can (it will taste a lot better if you will make a milkmaid kulfi from milkmaid condensed milk) and pour it out in a big bowl.