Custard boondi caramel crunchy shots. Shaheeda (👩🍳 Byte_it_secret_of_taste And Kitchen Diaries) Take gram flour in a sifter and sieve it. Add in water and mix to a smooth batter. Add in water slowly and make it into a smooth batter.
Now heat a tsp of ghee in a pan, add in cashews, peanuts and fry till golden. Add in curry leaves and saute till they turn crispy. Cream caramel, flan or caramel custard is a rich custard dessert with a layer of soft caramel on top. You can cook Custard boondi caramel crunchy shots using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Custard boondi caramel crunchy shots
- It’s of For custard.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of custard powder.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of fruits (that's optional).
- Prepare of For boondi.
- Prepare of Besan/gram flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of orange food colour.
- Prepare of Milk or water to maintain consistency (I prefer milk.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of cardamom powder.
- You need of Ghee for frying.
- Prepare of For Caramel nuts.
- It’s of jaggery.
- You need of dryfruits and roasted peanuts.
- It’s of Almonds and pistachios for garnishing.
It is mouth melting dessert and so creamy. Just wanted to share with you all. Before serving, add salt to taste, sprinkle some chilli, cumin powder. Garnish with the Boondi we took out just now.
Custard boondi caramel crunchy shots instructions
- Take milk in pan and bring it to boil,add sugar.Mix custard Powder in 1/2cup of milk in a bowl to make lump free batter. Once milk starts boiling, add prepared custard milk mixture. While adding keep stirring constantly. Bring it to a and cook for 4-5 min or till it thickens. Turn off the flame. Keep aside and let it cool.Chill into the fridge..
- Make sugar syrup for boondi. Add sugar,water in a pot.Add cardamom powder.Bring it to boil for one string consistency.Off the flame. Let it cool..
- In A mixing bowl combine besan,colour, baking powder and milk.Whisk it well.Batter should be of dropping consistency. Feel free to add or subtract milk in order to adjust batter consistency. Heat ghee in a deep pan.Now take a boondi karandi or a perforated ladle ful.Hold it over oil.Pour a ladleful of batter over and spread it out.The boondi will fall drop by drop.Fry the boondi till crispy.Drain them and add them to sugar syrup and mix well. Keep aside for half an hour..
- Heat jaggery in other pan.keep stirring till melts.Add dryfruits and roasted peanuts and mix well.Transfer the mixture on the greased tray. Let it set for sometime..
- Now assemble.Take shot serving glasses. Fill half glasses with custard. Tap it lightly. Add boondis till 3/4 of glasses.Add caramel nuts on top.Garnish with chopped dryfruits. Before serving let it cool atleast 3-4 hours. Served chilled..
Note：Boondi is a fried snack made from chickpea flour and spices. (As shown in. Add in exactly ½ cup of Water and blend the mixture till rolling boil. Add the boondis into the rolling boiling syrup. Silverspoon Gourmet is a niche catering. #ITGNowFeaturing – Gourmet Foods so pure and whole, they not just nourish your body but also feed your soul. Their raw goodness not only signifies Sattva, but their craving makes your taste buds want to find their centre by practicing Yoga!