Creamy Breakfast Potatoes.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy breakfast potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Breakfast Potatoes is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Creamy Breakfast Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy breakfast potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Breakfast Potatoes:
- Prepare of bacon chopped in pieces.
- Get of red pepper cut into strips.
- Get of minced garlic.
- Get of red onion diced.
- Take of butter.
- Get of heavy cream.
- Prepare of grated parmasean.
- Make ready of red potatoes.
- Get of Cajan seasoning (optional).
Steps to make Creamy Breakfast Potatoes:
- Add bacon to skillet and cook on medium-low heat. When about halfway cooked, add red onion and garlic. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Add potatoes and butter. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring periodically about 5-10 minutes..
- Once potatoes begin to color add red peppers and heavy cream. Cook until potatoes are tender..
- Add parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste. Serve in bowl and enjoy. PRO TIP: top with fried egg!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food creamy breakfast potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!