Steamed Kerala Banana Dessert.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, steamed kerala banana dessert. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steamed Kerala Banana Dessert is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Steamed Kerala Banana Dessert is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have steamed kerala banana dessert using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Kerala Banana Dessert:
- Get 2 of large or 3 medium Kerala Banana (Nenthrapazham).
- Take 2 of large pcs of jaggery.
- Take 1/2 tsp of elaichi powder (optional).
- Get 2 tsp of ghee.
Steps to make Steamed Kerala Banana Dessert:
- Cut both the head and tail of the banana and then cut it into half. Do not peel the banana skin. Make sure the bananas are ripe and sweet..
- Steam the bananas till soft using a steamer or idli-maker..
- Let it cool for 2 minutes. Peel off the skin and cut into round discs..
- In a pan, add jaggery and 2-3 tsp of water and let it melt completely. Strain the syrup to remove any impurities..
- Pure it back into the pan and add the banana pieces, elaichi powder and 1 tsp ghee. Let it cook on medium flame till the syrup coats the banana well..
- Transfer to a serving dish. Pour the remaining 1 tsp ghee and mix. Garnish with sliced pistachios or almonds (optional). Serve hot!.
- Enjoy this delicious healthy snack, which is especially good for kids….!😋.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food steamed kerala banana dessert recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!