Moong halwa surprise with custard & cookies. Drain it and take it in a blender. puree till smooth. Take milk, sugar in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Turn off the heat and add in saffron and cardamom.
Click http://nishamadhulika.com/sweets/moong_ka_halwa_recipe.html to read Moong Dal halwa recipe in Hindi. Rajasthani Moong Dal Halwa Recipe, How to make Mo. To make this easy moong dal halwa recipe at home you need moong dal ( dhuli moong dal), sugar, ghee, milk, water, almond, cashew, cardamom and kesar. You can cook Moong halwa surprise with custard & cookies using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moong halwa surprise with custard & cookies
- You need of moong dal.
- Prepare of besan.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of ghee.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of chopped almonds and pistachio.
- Prepare of green cardamom powder.
- It’s of For custard.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of custard powder.
- You need of cardamom powder.
- It’s of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare of cherry.
- You need of whipped cream.
To begin with the process of making easy moong dal halwa recipe at home, wash the moong dal and then dry roast on low-medium flame till it turns golden. Add cinnamon powder and mix well. Shahi Tukda Gajar Halwa Shots With Rabri Recipe. A twist to the traditional and popular Indian Dessert Gajar Ka Halwa, Shahi Tukda Gajar Halwa Shots With Rabri Recipe is a fusion between Gajar Halwa and Shahi Tukda.
Moong halwa surprise with custard & cookies step by step
- Moong Dal Ka halwa is a delicious and simple recipe. First of all soak moong dal in water, preferably for 12 to 15 hours. After that make a smooth paste of dal in a blender. Avoid using water and let the paste be a little thick..
- Once the paste is ready, make the sugar syrup. Heat the mixture to prepare the syrup. Now, put cardamom pods into it. Now, heat ghee or butter in a pan on a slow flame. In the meantime chop some almonds and pistachio.
- Take a pan and once the ghee is hot enough, add dal paste and besan buand keep stirring till it gets golden. Now add milk or khoya and cook it for some time. In case you are using khoya cook for 4 minutes, whereas if you are using milk, you will have to wait till it becomes thick like a cream. Also, you can add some almond paste if you want to make it more creamy.
- Then add sugar syrup and turn off the flame and add chopped nuts. Moong dal ka halwa is ready to serve. Garnish with crushed pistachios and almonds and cherries.
- Take a pan.add milk,sugar,and boil for few minutes. dissolve custard powder in some milk.
- Add custard in the milk and cook till it thickens.now add 1 tsp cardamom powder and mix well.Beat it with a beater and add whipped cream in it.
- Keep aside to cool in the refrigerator.
- Now crush digestive biscuits and mix with butter to make cookie crumble.
- Garnish moong halwa with dry fruits, whipping cream,cookie crumble and custard mousse.
Assembled in a shot glass, this delicious sweet have just the right amount of the carrot pudding flavoured with cardamom and creamy Rabri with saffron. For our taste buds it was very sweet. Once the eggs are beaten enough, slowly add sugar, salt and vanilla to it. Continue beating, while add milk to this mixture. Arrange the custard dishes and fill them with the egg-milk mixture.